Birthday Cake Martini Recipe - Among the best details is a trademark cocktail recipe. It’s a wonderful chance to bring in something exceptional to match the event along with an enjoyable way for guests to attempt something new. Tie the cocktail right into a personal experience (e.g., a drink you'd while traveling, a concoction that fits the style of the guest of honor) and it becomes much more exceptional.
Ingeredients Birthday Cake Martini Recipe
- 1 1/2 ounces Three Olives Cake Vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces creme de cacao
- 1 ounce amaretto
- 1 ounce heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 ounce white chocolate liqueur
- Place sprinkles on a shallow plate
- Dampen the rims of the martini glasses with whipping cream
- Dip glass into sprinkles to coat the edges
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for aout 30 seconds
- Strain into martini glasses and drink !
Don't forget also to try Birthday Cake Popcorn Recipe